Dryer Balls: Aqua
Have you ever seen Dryer balls this fun??
Dryer Balls are a chemical-free alternative to single use dryer sheets
- Made of 100% wool, a sustainable resource
- Chemical-free, unlike commercial dryer sheets/fabric softeners
- Fragrance-free (can be scented with your favourite essential oil)
- Last up to 1000 washes. Can be tossed in compost once worn out
- Can decrease drying time, increase fluffiness and reduce static
- Do not affect the absorbency of towels, kitchen cloths, cloth diapers etc.
How they work
The dryer balls bounce around in the dryer separating clothes, allowing more hot air to circulate through your laundry. As they tumble, the wool balls fluff laundry, reduce wrinkles and pummel laundry to make it softer.
Place all 3 balls in dryer and dry as you normally would.
What sets these dryer balls apart from others?
The core of these dryer balls is made from sheep fleece sourced from a Canadian wool mill. The roving (colours) are all sourced from Canadian suppliers, so you know when you purchase dryer balls made by Suspicious Package Handmade you are supporting several Canadian small businesses.
Also...have you ever seen dryer balls this fun?
NOTE: There are 4 different One of a kind variations of AQUA available. Each set of 3 is from the AQUA collection but not necessarily the colours you see in the main photo. Select either option 1, 2, 3 or 4 from the drop down menu.