DIY Lava Lip Gloss Kit - Charity Edition
Do you like lava lamps? Now you can create your own mini lip gloss version from our Lava Lip Gloss craft kit! Keep your lips moisturized and shiny with this award-winning, groovy 60s-inspired lip gloss. Learn how simple it is to mix together organic castor oil, organic safflower oil, all-natural flavors and colors in your kitchen lab! Give your lip gloss tube a light turn and prepare to be mesmerized as the oil mixture and colored glycerin move freely around each other… just like a lava lamp! Includes customizable sticker labels!
* We are trying to move away from plastics. Our kits no longer include a plastic tray or window, and instead include a reusable cotton cloth bag, compostable cardboard insert, a gift card with instructions, and a furoshiki wrapping cloth! Help us make the world a better place.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
Organic Safflower Oil: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil. Organic Castor Oil: Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
Yellow Colorant: Glycerin, Beta Carotene (CI 75120)
Purple Colorant: Glycerin, Carmine (CI 75470)
Pink Colorant: Glycerin, Carmine (CI 75470)
Natural Flavor Oils: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Natural Flavors (aroma)
FEATURES AND USES
- All-in-one gift! Comes with it's own gift card and furoshiki wrapping cloth!
- No more plastic tray! Our products are packed inside a reusable cotton cloth bag.
- Non-toxic, no parabens, no synthetic dyes, and no chemicals! Just pure, all-natural ingredients.
- All the supplies you need are included in this kit! You’re welcome, mom.
- Contains nourishing oils like castor oil and safflower oil.
- Cruelty-free testing and creation makes this kit fun and ethical!
- Makes 6 lip glosses so there’s plenty to share! Mix and match to create one-of-a-kind recipes.
- Our make-it-yourself kits are great for girls, boys and everyone in between over the age of 6. Not for use by children under 3 years of age.
- Great for those with skin sensitive to synthetic fragrances.
- Perfect for kids birthday parties, sleepovers, science experiments, rainy days, travel or just a fun family activity!