Dryer Balls: Lover
Have you ever seen dryer balls this fun!?
Dryer Balls are a chemical-free alternative to single use dryer sheets
- Made of 100% wool, a sustainable resource
- Chemical-free, unlike commercial dryer sheets/fabric softeners
- Fragrance-free (can be scented with your favourite essential oil)
- Last up to 1000 washes. Can be tossed in compost once worn out
- Can decrease drying time, increase fluffiness and reduce static
- Do not affect the absorbency of towels, kitchen cloths, cloth diapers etc.
How they work
The dryer balls bounce around in the dryer separating clothes, allowing more hot air to circulate through your laundry. As they tumble, the wool balls fluff laundry, reduce wrinkles and pummel laundry to make it softer.
Place all 3 balls in dryer and dry as you normally would.
What sets these dryer balls apart from others?
The core of these dryer balls is made from sheep fleece sourced from a Canadian wool mill. The roving (colours) are all sourced from Canadian suppliers, so you know when you purchase dryer balls made by Suspicious Package Handmade you are supporting several Canadian small businesses.
Also...have you ever seen dryer balls this fun?
NOTE: Due to the hand made nature of each set of dryer balls the ones you receive may look slightly different from the photo. The colours will be the same, but the placement of the colours may differ.