Hand Poured Lemongrass Soap
When you purchase 4ourclimate lemongrass soap, you help fund the removal of 100 pounds of CO2.
- Made from coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, castor oil, lemongrass essential oil, body-safe colour, cranberry seeds.
- Benefits: It is a strong anti-fungal. Effective for treating fungal infections like athletes foot and acne. It reduces the production of oil, so it helps to clear skin that is susceptible to acne breakouts. The aroma helps reduce anxiety, pain, and inflammation.
- Lasts 6 weeks to 8 weeks depending on usage.
- Funds the removal of 100 pounds of CO2 from our climate.
4ourclimate Clean-up Projects in collaboration with CarbonFund.org:
1. LifeStraw: Clean Water in Kenya
This project brings safe drinking water to more than 4.5m people in Western Kenya while cutting 2.4m tonnes of CO2 emissions annually. It is one of the largest climate and safe water projects globally. Some 877,505 families use LifeStraw Family water filters to purify water in their home, rather than boiling water for drinking over open fires. The gravity-driven filters require no electricity or consumables. In particular, the project leveraged carbon finance to employ 4,000 health trainers, who helped with distribution, education, and monitoring. It was one of nine ‘lighthouse’ projects selected by the United Nations in 2012 as best practice examples of climate action.
2.The Envira Amazonia Project: A Tropical Forest Conservation Project
The Envira Amazonia Project is a payment for ecosystem services forest conservation project, otherwise known as a Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD+) project, protecting nearly 500,000 acres (200,000 hectares) of tropical rainforest.
The Envira Amazonia Project shall mitigate the release of more than 12.5 million tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent emissions, while also preserving the habitat for an extraordinary amount of biodiversity and directly benefitting local communities.