Restorative And Nutritious Beard Oil
It is important to nourish your hair and skin with natural,non-toxic products. Our beard oils do not contain chemical ingredients and other blended oils.
Beard oil, in particular the ones that contains as many natural ingredients as possible, has many benefits for long beard hair but also for facial skin.
- It hydrates and nourishes the hair which becomes soft and silky.
- It avoids knots in the beard for example
- It facilitates the maintenance and smoothing of the beard
- It makes the beard more structured and uniform
- It has a pleasant smell
How to use:
Put 2-4 drops in the palm of your hands and massage the beard.
Apply beard oil every morning after showering. The longer and thicker the beard, the more you can put on. Be careful not to use too much oil or your hair will not be able to drink everything and your beard will be too shiny and oily.
sandalwood or Bergamot-Lemongrass, or bergamot-cedarwood, the choice is yours.
Tips and Advice
- Gently massage your cheeks to make the beard oil penetrate well and thus hydrate. The massage also promotes the good growth of your beard by stimulating blood circulation.
- Be careful not to use too much oil otherwise your hair will not be able to drink everything and your beard will be very / too shiny and oily.
- Finally, use an anti-static horn comb to comb your beard. The comb will also have the task of distributing the beard oil well over all of your hairs and then taming them. Comb from bottom to top and then top to bottom to lay the hairs properly and structure your beard.