Minimal Bento Box V2, 34oz
Eco Choice Award Winning Natural Fiber Bento Box from NY NOW 2018!
Minimal Natural Fiber Bento Boxes are made from discarded rice husks. These husks are normally burned post-season, so recycling them for the bento boxes helps reduce millions of tons of carbon emissions. Eco-friendly, naturally compostable, sustainable, and chip and crack resistant! Microwave and dishwasher safe! They all come with a small container (for sauce or salad dressing, etc.), cutlery set and two removable dividers.
- Made from natural rice paddy fiber material, food grade tight silicone seal / component, BPA Free
- Comes with a handy sauce container, cutlery set, two removable dividers and built-in pressure relief valve
- Removable dividers design for all kind of lunch combinations and portion control
- Durable, reusable, healthy & Eco-friendly
- Microwave safe and top shelf dishwasher safe
- Materials: Natural Paddy Fiber / PP / Silicone
|Dimensions||17.8 × 11.8 × 7 cm|
|Dishwasher Safe||Top Rack Only|
|Microwave Oven Safe||Yes|