Organic and Fairtrade Cool + Crisp Cotton Duvet Cover in Alps Grey
Form + Function. Create the bedroom of your dreams with the duvet cover that’s beautifully and ethically made with high quality finishes.
- Crafted with 100% organic cotton in 300 thread count cool and crisp percale
- Special corner loops with snap buttons to keep the duvet insert from shifting
- Envelope closure with eco-friendly buttons for a secure, clean edge
- Choose your colour from our three natural, calming earth tone shades
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton - free of harmful dyes and chemicals and safer for your home and the environment
- 300 thread count percale weave
- Envelope closure with eco-friendly buttons
- Special corner loops with snaps to keep duvet insert from shifting
- Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres
- Fairtrade Canada certified, ensuring sustainable livelihoods for Takasa’s makers at every step of the supply chain
- Ethically made in India, from farm to mill to finished product
Twin - 173cm x 224cm (68” W x 92” L)
Queen - 224cm x 224cm (92” W x 92” L)
King - 274cm x 224cm (108” W x 92” L)
Wash in cold water. Hang dry for best results, or tumble dry on low and remove promptly. Warm iron as necessary.
Our products are made naturally and are best cared for naturally. For best results, we recommend washing using eco-safe detergents that are free of dyes and chemicals, and drying naturally in sunshine.