Pure Copper Hip Flask
Handcrafted using pure copper, the Kaarigar Copper Hip Flask helps maintain the flavour and the smoothness of your drink.
All premium liquor brands use copper stills to impart the flavour into the distilled spirits. Keep the same goodness when you carry your spirits.
The cap is made using antimicrobial brass. We use a lead-free soldering process to maintain the integrity of the copper.
- Holds 8 oz
- Height approx 5.25"
- Width approx 1"
- Length approx 3"
For use with Hard Liquor over 80% proof. Please do not use for beer or wine or mixed drinks. They will deteriorate or mix badly with the copper.
See product tabs for Health Benefits, Product Specifications, and Proper Care of your copper or click this link to learn more.
Care for your Copper Vessels:
- Hand wash only using regular detergent.
- Do not use a dishwasher.
- Avoid scrubbing the outer lacquered surface
Every few weeks
- Pour the juice of half a lime/lemon and fill the rest of the copper vessel with water.
- Leave it for a few hours
- Rinse product thoroughly and wash with mild detergent
- DO NOT DRINK THE LIME / LEMON WATER
- For smaller copper items, immerse the copper product in a mixture of lemon and water as described above