Rice Husk Travel Mug
We bought too many of the rice husk travel mug! We're offering this great product at a great price to help get it off our shelves and into your hands...
- A great alternative to disposable coffee cups and travel mugs that's tough and non-toxic!
- Made using waste rice husks (which would otherwise be sent to landfill or incinerated) as an eco-friendly alternative to plastic
- 16 oz (473 mL) capacity
- No heavy metals, phthalates, BPA or BPS
- Natural brown colour (due to the rice husks) – no artificial dyes!
- Durable and impact resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance (-30ºC to 120ºC)
- Food safe
- Because this is made from a natural biodegradable material, it is best to wash by hand
- If you use your rice husk travel mug three times every day, you alone can prevent 1,095 disposable coffee cups (which are NOT recyclable) from going to landfill every year! That's 18.3 cu ft (0.52 cu m) of landfill volume that you just saved. Small actions, big impact!