Soothing Aloe Vera Bubble Bath
Light Gold/Yellow Liquid
Moisturized, Hydrated, Soft
Unscented/ Fruity, Tropical
Step into a bath, featuring Elosa's soothing Aloe Vera bubble bath, giving you a hydrating and calming experience. Made from Organic aloe Vera juice giving your skin amazing moisturizing and hydrating effects, especially those suffering from sensitive skin or eczema.
This soothing bubble bath has been pH balanced, to mimic the skins natural pH and effectively balance and comfort it. Leaving your skin smooth and moisturized.
Free from SLS, Sulphates, toxins, synthetic fragrance + colorants, harsh surfactants and detergents.
500ml | 16 fl.oz
250 ml | 8 fl. oz
Elosa's bubble baths are 100% Natural, vegan and plant based. Safe for your home, your skin and our environment. Formulated for even the most sensitive skin and gentle enough for children and babies. Elosa's bubble baths does not contain any of the nasty stuff and is very effective. Providing you with a luxurious, natural bath experience.
· Naturally Made With Aloe Vera Juice
· Plant Based + Gentle Cleansers
· Gentle for children + sensitive skin
· Phthalate + Phosphates + Chlorine + Paraben + SLS + Sulfate Free
· Vegan + Cruelty Free
· Rich + Long Lasting Bubbles
· Refillable Plastic PET Bottle
· Eco Friendly + Biodegradable Formula And Packaging
· Handmade In Canada in small batches
· This purchase plants a tree
How To Use
Pour 2 - 4 teaspoons of bubble bath into running warm water. For more bubbles, add more bubble bath. Spread and swoosh around in bath with fingers to stimulate bubbles. Sit and soak in the benefits of Aloe Vera.
Store in cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Shelf life of 1 year with proper storage.
Organic Aloe Vera Juice - Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins. It is soothing to the skin and helps with itchiness. It may also help reduce skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. Very good for dry, sensitive, acne prone and mature skin.
Jojoba Oil - Due to high vitamin E, Jojoba is known to heal scars on skin and helps ease the effects of eczema. It is very moisturizing to dry and irritated skin and can help reduce redness.
Hydrolyzed Oat Protein - Retains moisture and softens skin. Elosa's Oat protein is gluten free.
Full Ingredients List:
Scented: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate**, Coco Glucoside****, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice***, Coco Betaine****, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate (and) Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate (and) Aqua****, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil***, Glycerine***, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)****, Natural And vegan Fragrance + Essential Oil Blend***, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid****, Citric Acid**
Unscented: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate**, Coco Glucoside****, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice***, Coco Betaine****, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate (and) Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate (and) Aqua****, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil***, Glycerine***, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)****, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid****, Citric Acid**
Organic* // Plant Based** // Organic + Plant Based*** // ECOCert****
* Ingredients are subject to change to improve our products. Always refer to product label and/or packaging for the up to date ingredient list.
· Please refer to ingredients before purchasing. Some of their products contain organic sweet almond oil, corn sugar and other ingredients that may trigger nut, corn or other allergies. Elosa's soaps are made from milks and yogurts that are gluten, GMO + dairy free.
· If pregnant, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils, which we use to scent some of their products. Elosa's unscented soaps are free from essential oils.
· Avoid contact with eyes and do not digest
· Keep away from pets and children
· Do Not Eat
· They suggest testing a small amount on your wrist and watch area for 24 hours before full use. If irritation occurs, discard and discontinue.
· Labels on bubble baths are of a textured material. Although labels are not waterproof, they can handle small amounts of water. Avoid submerging entire bottle in water. If label gets wet, allow to air dry to return back to normal state.
· Do not use past expiry date. This can be found on bottom of product.
Due to the handmade touches of Elosa’s products, colors, textures, sizes, cuts and labeling may vary slightly from products shown in photos. This does not effect overall quality of product. All products are formulated, scented and colored naturally and is vegan and palm oil free.
* Please note we are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not make any claims with the use of Elosa's products, such as (but not limited to) improvements to physical or mental health conditions. We provide information on individual properties and benefits of a specific ingredient used in their formulas.