Moisturizing Hibiscus Bubble Bath
Soft Pink/Brown Liquid
Moisturized, Hydrated, Soft
Immerse your body in this luxurious and moisturizing hibiscus bubble bath, giving you a hydrating and peaceful abyss. Made from hibiscus tea, giving your skin lovely moisturizing and hydrating effects while enjoying a luxurious soak with candles lit and your favourite book.
This Hibiscus bubble bath has been pH balanced, to mimic the skins natural pH and effectively balance and comfort it. Leaving your skin smooth and moisturized.
Free from SLS, Sulphates, toxins, synthetic fragrance + colorants, harsh surfactants and detergents.
500ml | 16 fl.oz
250 ml | 8 fl. oz
Our bubble baths are 100% Natural, vegan and plant based. Safe for your home, your skin and our environment. Formulated for even the most sensitive skin and gentle enough for children and babies. Our bubble baths does not contain any of the nasty stuff and is very effective. Providing you with a luxurious, natural bath experience.
· Naturally Made + Colored With Hibiscus Tea
· Plant Based Cleansers
· Gentle for children + sensitive skin
· Phthalate + Phosphates + Chlorine + Paraben + SLS + Sulfate Free
· Palm Oil Free
· Vegan + Cruelty Free
· Rich + Long Lasting Bubbles
· Refillable Plastic PET Bottle
· Eco Friendly + Biodegradable Formula And Packaging
· Handmade In Canada in small batches
· This purchase plants a tree
How To Use
Pour 2 - 4 table spoons of bubble bath into running warm water. For more bubbles, add more bubble bath. Spread and swoosh around in bath with fingers to stimulate bubbles. Sit and soak in the benefits of Hibiscus.
Store in cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Shelf life of 1 year with proper storage.
Hibiscus Tea - Hibiscus is known for many benefits for the skin. It is a gretas exfoliation and hydration to the skin and helps ease inflammation.
Organic Camellia Oil - One of the most moisturizing and nourishing plant oils. Protecting your skin from drying out and is a natural source of antioxidants.
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein - Produces new skin cells, keeping skin looking renewed and healthy. It also creates a hydrated and elastic barrier on skin. Leaves a smooth feeling on skin.
Full Ingredients List: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate**, Coco Glucoside****, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus Tea) Flower Water***, Coco Betaine****, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate (and) Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate (and) Aqua****, Glycerine***, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil***, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein,Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)****, Natural And vegan Fragrance + Essential Oil Blend**, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid**, Citric Acid**
Organic* // Plant Based** // Organic + Plant Based*** // ECOCert****
* Ingredients are subject to change to improve our products. Always refer to product label and/or packaging for the up to date ingredient list.
· Please refer to ingredients before purchasing. Some of our products contain organic sweet almond oil, corn sugar and other ingredients that may trigger nut, corn or other allergies. Our soaps are made from milks and yogurts that are gluten, GMO + dairy free.
· If pregnant, please consult with your doctor before using essential oils, which we use to scent some of our products. Our unscented soaps are free from essential oils.
· Avoid contact with eyes and do not digest
· Keep away from pets and children
· Do Not Eat
· We suggest testing a small amount on your wrist and watch area for 24 hours before full use. If irritation occurs, discard and discontinue.
· Labels on bubble baths are of a textured material. Although labels are not waterproof, they can handle small amounts of water. Avoid submerging entire bottle in water. If label gets wet, allow to air dry to return back to normal state.
· Do not use past expiry date. This can be found on bottom of product.
Due to the handmade touches of Elosa’s products, colors, textures, sizes, cuts and labeling may vary slightly from products shown in photos. This does not effect overall quality of product. All products are formulated, scented and colored naturally and is vegan and palm oil free.
* Please note we are not medical or healthcare professionals and do not make any claims with the use of our products, such as (but not limited to) improvements to physical or mental health conditions. We provide information on individual properties and benefits of a specific ingredient used in our formulas.