The Recycle Plastic Apron
At Cooks Who Feed they ethically produce handcrafted aprons and for every apron sold, 100 meals are provided to the hungry. They only use locally sourced, organic, and recycled fabrics and all their aprons are handmade in India where they provide safe and fair trade work to marginalized women. Every apron comes with a hangtag that explains the impact and is signed by the maker.
To celebrate earth day (and our very first apron made), Cooks Who Feed made this apron as eco-friendly as it is stylish. Made with recycled plastic, this kitchen staple and chef favorite is simple, extremely light-weight and silky to the touch.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Made From Recycled Plastic
- Standard Bib Apron Size - 34" length x 30" width
- Dark Navy Blue in Color with Off-White Straps
- Adjustable Neck Strap With Metal Hardware
- Contrast Stitching
- Reinforced Stress Points
- Double Front Pockets Below Waist
- 36" Waist Straps