Turmeric Spice Apron
At Cooks Who Feed they ethically produce handcrafted aprons and for every apron sold, 100 meals are provided to the hungry. They only use locally sourced, organic, and recycled fabrics and all their aprons are handmade in India where they provide safe and fair trade work to marginalized women. Every apron comes with a hangtag that explains the impact and is signed by the maker.
Whether you’re cooking a traditional Indian meal or just adding a dash of spice to any dish, this apron is perfect for all those possible mishaps in the kitchen. Cooks Who Feed named it Tumeric Spice because of its spectacular bright yellow hue.
- 100% 9oz Cotton Canvas
- Bib Apron Size - 34" length x 30" width
- Turmeric Yellow in Color with White Straps
- Adjustable Neck Strap With Metal Hardware
- Contrast Stitching on Lower Pockets
- Reinforced Stress Points
- Double Front Pockets Below Waist
- Chest Pocket
- 42" Waist Straps